34th Annual Tahoe Tennis Classic
Lake Tahoe’s premier doubles tournament
July 27-30, 2017
Join us for the Tahoe Tennis Classic at Zephyr Cove Tennis Club, run by the 501(c)(3) non-profit Zephyr Cove Tennis Club Foundation. The Tahoe Classic continues to benefit from the 30-year heritage established by Hersh and Sheryl Herschman.
Download the Tahoe Tennis Classic Flyer 2017
USTA ratings are used as a guide for entry into divisions, but are not required. The tournament director reserves the right to reclassify all entrants.
Age Group Divisions (combined age)
130+ Super Century
Unrestricted Age Divisions
Men’s 10.0 (A) 8.0 (B) 7.0 (C) 6.0 (D)
Women’s 10.0 (A+) 9.0 (A) 8.0 (B) 7.0 (C) 6.0 (D)
Mixed 10.0 (A) 8.0 (B) 7.0 (C)
- A consolation draw is offered in all divisions.
- Participants are assured a minimum of 2 matches.
- Divisions with four or fewer teams will play a round robin.
- If entering two events, be prepared to play up to four matches per day.
- No-ad scoring used in all divisions until the finals.
- Check in with the tournament desk at least 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Defaults will be called 10 minutes after scheduled match time.
- First round matches will be posted by Tuesday night, July 25, 2017, at midnight.
- Next day’s match times will be posted by 9 pm each night.
- All consolation matches will be no-ad sets with a 10-point tie breaker in lieu of a 3rdset.
- Register by Sunday, July 23, 2017
Matches will start Thursday morning, July 27, 2017, for the B, C, and D Divisions and Friday morning, July 28, 2017, for all other Divisions
- $80.00 per player for the first event (includes t-shirt, cap, & dinner party on Saturday night)
- $30.00 per player for second event (two event maximum)
- $35.00 per non-player for Saturday night dinner party
Download the Tahoe Tennis Classic Flyer 2017 for more info.
Get more information by phone: 775-588-5533 or 530-314-3588
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our sponsors: Barton Health and Downstream Technologies